Dysentery, Diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Liver Diseases, Piles
2.8 (cm) x 2.8 (cm) x 5.9 (cm)
Rasa Parpati is metallic Ayurvedic preparation used to treat Sangrahani. This preparation cures the irritation and inflammation of colon mucosa by relieving laxity.
The Rasa Parpati is prepared from Shuddha Parada and Shuddha Gandhak and useful for all abdominal disorders like ulcerative colitis and other Gastrointestinal Disorders. It reduces complaints of Atisara (frequency) in Rakt atisara and Pitt atisara.
The Rasa Parpati also helps in proper secretion of digestive juices causing correction of digestion, enhances absorption of nutrients and minerals and therefore, provides Bal (strength) and recover malnutrition.
Ingredients of Ras Parpati
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
Indications of Ras Parpati
- Diarrhoea (Sangrahani), Abdominal pain
- Jaundice, Spleen enlargement
- Anaemia, Piles
- Bhasmak rog
- Ulcerative colitis
- Digestive weakness, malabsorption
Dosage of Ras Parpati
- 125 mg – 250 mg once or twice a day after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is traditionally administered along with honey and sugar.
Precautions of Ras Parpati
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time,as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.