Ayurvedic formulation which addresses the ailments caused due to piles and fissures
11.2 (cm) x 2 (cm) x 3 (cm)
Cold Balm is a soothing balm that relieves nasal and chest congestion. Its counter-irritant effects relieve headaches and body aches associated with the common cold.
Key ingredients of Cold Balm
- Camphor Oil extract acts as a skin stimulant and counter-irritant when applied externally.
- The oil of the Blue Gum Tree is easily absorbed and is topically used as a massage oil. It can also be used as a dry inhalant.
- Mint extracts reduce nerve pain and help reduce fever.
- Turpentine Oil extracted from the plant Chir Pine, is used in many ointments and liniments for treating minor aches and colds. It relieves irritation and also decreases skin redness.
- Nutmeg Oil is used as a counter-irritant and stimulates blood flow to the area applied.
Benefits of Cold Balm
- Relieves congestion, headache associated with cold and sinusitis.
Apply locally on nose and forehead.
- keep out of reach of children .
- keep in cool dry place.
- keep the lid tight after every use
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.