Used in Anaemia, Reduces Oedema, Spleen Disorders and General Debility
3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 6 (cm)
Navayasa Lauha is a popularly known Navayasa Churna.It is a herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine.Nava means nine ingredients. Ayas means Iron.This product contains 9 herbal ingredients with processed Iron Bhasma.It is mentioned in Bhaishajya ratnavali in Pandu roga chikitsa. Pandu is a disease characterized by the pale color of the skin and can be correlated with Anemia in modern science. Navayasa Lauha is very useful and very commonly used in treatment of all forms of anemia.Benefits
- It has liver protecting action.
- It is shows beneficial effects in treatment of liver disorders.
- It has anti-hepatotoxic property. Anti-hepatotoxic property means ability to protect liver from toxicity.
- It improves rakta dhatu.
- It has deepana (appetizer) pachana (digestive), srotoshodhaka (channel cleasner), tridoshaghna (body humour specifier), rasaraktavardhana (one which increases blood), rasayana (rejuvenative) and balya (one which increases strength) panduhara (one which subsides pallor) activity.
- It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of Anemia, Heart diseases, Skin diseases, Piles and Jaundice.
- Effective in dropsy, dyspepsia, loss of appetite and diabetes.
- Pandu (anaemia)
- Kamala (jaundice)
- Prameha (metabolic disorder)
- Pidaka (carbuncle)
- Hridroga (heart disease)
- Kushtha (diseases of Skin)
- Arsha (piles)
- 250 mg to 1 gram twice a day.
- In skin diseases,it is taken with Chacha or Go mutra.
- In heart diseases,it is take with Arjun Kadha.
- In intestinal parasites,it is given ith Vidag churna and honey.
- In liver diseases,it is given with punarnava juice and honey.
- People with sensitive stomach and gastritis should exercise caution.
- Special care is needed while administering this medicine to children.
- It is best to take this product stirctly under medical supervision only.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.