Beneficial in Stomachache and Abdominal Colic.
1 (cm) x 1 (cm) x 3 (cm)
Baidyanath Mahashankha Drava is an Ayurvedic medicine, useful in the treatment of indigestion, abdominal colic pain and liver disorders.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Mahashankha Drava
- Swarjika Kshar - It is an Ayurvedic formulaytion indicated in abdominal colic pain, worm infestation, bloating and abdominal lump.
- Borax (Tankana) - It improves digestion power, relieves bloating. It is used in treating abdominal colic pain and food poisoning.
- Yava Kshar - Alkali preparation made with the whole plant of Barley. It is an Ayurvedic medicine used in treating Urinary diseases, abdominal pain, bloating etc.
- Samudra Lavan (Sea salt) - It improves taste and aids digestion.
- Gypsum (Godanti) - It improves strength and immunity. Balances all the three doshas, especially Pitta dosha.
- Green Vitriol (Kasis) - It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of Anaemia, Fever , spleen disorders.
Indications of Baidyanath Mahashankha Drava
- Burning sensation
- Abdominal colic pain
- Liver disorder
1-2 teaspoon with water, or as directed by the physician.
Precautions while using Baidyanath Mahashankha Drava
- There are no known side effects of this medicine.
- However, it is best to use this medicine under medical supervision.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.