Dyspepsia, Low Digestion Power, Diarrhea, Gastro Enteritis, Flatulence
3 (cm) x 3 (cm) x 7 (cm)
Baidyanath is a range of 100% natural and safe products with rare herbs collected from the foothills of the Himalayas. Each product combines the best of Ayurveda with years of dedicated research. Batch to batch performance and complete purity and safety are assured through the application of advanced pharmaceutical technology at every stage of manufacture. ISO 9001: 2000 certification awarded for design, manufacture and marketing of herbal health care products. Baidyanth uses the tools of modern science to create pharmaceutical-grade Ayurveda & Unani products. Today, these products have found acceptance with medical fraternities and serve the health and personal care needs of consumers in global markets.
Lashunadi vati is polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form which is used for treating dyspepsia, diarrhoea and gastroenteritis.Lashunadi vati has carminative, laxative, stomachic and stimulant properties. This medicine is manufactured by many Indian companies like dabur, Jiva and many more.
- Allium sativum (Lahsun)
- Cuminum cyminum (Safed Jeera)
- Rock salt (Saindhav lavan)
- Purified Sulphur (Shuddha gandhak)
- Zingiber officinale (Sunthi)
- Piper nigrum (Kali Maricha)
- Piper longum (Chhoti pippali)
- Purified Ferula asafoetida (Shuddha Hing)
- Processed in Aqueous extract (On dry basis) Citrus limon (Nimbu swaras)
- Abdominal pain
- Gastro enteritis (infectious diarrhoea with inflammation in stomach and small intestine)
1 tablet twice daily with lukewarm water before meals or as advised by the physician.
- Over dosage may cause slight burning sensation in stomach.
- People with high BP should take this medicine with care, since it contains salt as an ingredient.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in cool dry place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.