Controls Bleeding During Pregnancy, Morning Sickness, Dullness, Antenatal Fever, Nausea Related With Pregnancy
Garbha chintamani ras is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine which is used in treatment of various pregnancy related problems.
This medicine is used to treat low appetite, vomiting, diarrhoea, weakness etc. during pregnancy. It is used in combination with Praval Pisthi to prevent bleeding during pregnancy.
Ingredients of Garbha Chintamani Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Swarna Bhasma – Bhasma of Gold
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Rajata Bhasma – Bhasma of Silver
- Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper-Iron Pyrite
- Shuddha Haratala – Purified and processed Orpiment (Arsenic tri sulphide)
- Vanga Bhasma – Tin Calx
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Quantity sufficient of Juice extract / decoction of
- Brahmi – Thyme leaved gratiola (whole plant) – Bacopa monnieri
- Vasa – Malabar nut tree (root / whole plant) – Adhatoda vasica
- Bhringaraja – Eclipta alba
- Parpataka – Hedyotis corymbosa
- Dashamoola – group of 10 roots
Indications of Garbha Chintamani Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- It is used in the treatment of menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, leucorrhea, Burning sensation during pregnancy, Pyrexia during pregnancy, Post partum disorder, puerperal disorders.
250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey.
Precautions for Garbha Chintamani Ras (Swarna Yukta)
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
- It contains heavy metals henceforth it should be taken with advice of the doctor.