For Diarrhoea, Dysentery, Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Etc.
5.9 (cm) x 5.9 (cm) x 10 (cm)
Gangadhar Churna is also a well known therapy for Grahani roga and also in diseases associated with the symptoms of diarrhoea.Gangadhar Churna also benefits in fissure in ano patients. This is also helpful in regulating a regularized movement of stools and maintains a quotient of our stool.
This herbal preparation is known of being Kapha - Vata shamak means it is hot by nature, action is stronger and removes Kapha and Vata by nature & due to this capability it helps in expelling Intestinal gases, prevents fermentation & activates digestion and thus improves appetite. It also works on Intestinal obstructions. This is a very useful ‘Ama' detoxification or detoxifying herbal preparation. It is also a potent pain killer as well as anti-inflammatory. It also improves appetite and is good for digestive and respiratory system. This is remarkable in bringing about the reduction of markers of inflammation in the blood and acts as a very potent analgesic.
Ingredients of Gangadhar Churna
- Musta–Cyperus rotundus
- Araluka–Ailanthus excelsa
- Shunti–ginger–Zingiber officinalis
- Dhataki–Woodfordia fruticosa
- Lodhra–Symplocos racemosa
- Balaka(Hrivera)–Pavonia odorata
- Bilva–Aegle marmelos
- Mocharasa–Bombax ceiba
- Patha–Cyclea peltata
- Indrayava–Seeds of Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Vatsaka(Kutaja)—Bark of Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Amrabeeja–Mango seed–Mangifera indica
- Prativisha–Aconitum heterophyllum
- Lajjalu–Mimosa pudica
Uses of Gangadhar Churna
- Gangadhar Churna is useful in all sorts of diarrhea and dysentery.
- Gangadhar Churna is a specific herb for kidney and bladder discomfort.
- Gangadhar Churna also helps to cure frequent urination or urges to urine, pale urine with lower back ache and nocturia.
- Gangadhar Churna is known to aide in digestion.
- Gangadhar Churna also brings about the clearing of the airway thus helping in a sustained and regular breathing rhythm.
- Gangadhar Churna is also known for its abilities to bring about the digestion of toxins in the body.
- Gangadhar Churna is also known to bring about the benefits in various types of colic and hepatobiliary disorders.
- Gangadhar Churna is also known to cure hiccoughs, nausea and vomiting.
- Gangadhar Churna regulates the tension and brings about relaxation and balance.
- Gangadhar Churna works as an excellent antispasmodic.
- Gangadhar Churna has affinity for the lower abdomen it can also help ease the pain of dysmenorrhea and menstrual cramps.
1-2 teaspoonfuls twice a day with water.Precautions Of Gangadhar Choorna
Self medication with this medicine is strictly not recommended. Take this only under strict medical supervision.
Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
Diabetic, hypertensive patients, cardiac patients, obese people, pregnant ladies, lactating mothers and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
Over-dosage may cause constipation.
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.