Controls Bleeding in Menorrhagia, Bleeding Disorders, Bleeding Hemorrhoids. Bola Parpati is herbomineral Ayurvedic medicine which is useful in bleeding problem.
It has astringent action and uterine tonic. This medicine is useful in menorrhagia, piles and other bleeding disorders. In Ayurveda term Parpati (means brittle) implies to a specific method of preparing medicinal formulations which disintegrates and gets absorbed in small intestine region and not in stomach.
Parpati is specifically targeted to duodenum region. This form of medicine is more beneficial compared to metallic Bhasma. It is basically amalgamation of metallic medicines with herbal medicines.
- Bol Commiphora myrrha
- Kajjali( Shudh Parad and Shudh Gandhak or black sulphide of mercury)
- Menorrhagia (abnormally heavy and prolonged menstrual period)
- Metrorrhagia (uterine bleeding at irregular intervals)
- Nose bleeding, oral bleeding, anal bleeding
- Bleeding piles and Dysentery
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place