Respiratory Problems, diabetes, tb, impotency
Also known as
About Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma
Abhrak Bhasma is the calcination of the mineral, mica. It is an established Rasayana (Rejuvenative tonic, nourishes all Dhatu and builds Ojas, promotes longevity by preventing aging and by making the body young again) of Ayurveda.
Abhrak Bhasma is known for its penetrating and spreading property in our body and various micro-tissues because of which it helps in tissue restoration.This medicine is prepared by combining mica with the number of herbs by involving processes like purification, burning and pulverizing.This medicine also contains trace amounts of iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium and aluminum.
Abhrak Bhasma It is a wonder drug due to its curative property in various ailments.
Ingredient Of Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma
- Abhrak (Biotite/black mica)
- Aluminum (in traces)
- Plant alkaloids (in traces)
Abhrak bhasma indications are given below according to body systems
- Chronic headache
- Anxiety with mental weakness
- Insomnia or sleeplessness
- Depression with suicidal tendency
- Irritability (along with Mukta Pisti)
- Schizophrenia (along with Rajat Bhasma)
- Mental Stress
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Abdominal Diseases (Liver & Abdomen)
- Liver enlargement
- Spleen enlargement
- Irritable bowel syndrome
Respiratory Diseases (Lungs)
- Trouble breathing
- Chronic cough
- Whooping cough
Heart & Blood
- Heart weakness
- abnormal enlargement of the heart
- Postpartum depression
- Menopause symptoms
Important Therapeutic Uses
- Agnimandya (Digestive impairment)
- Grahani (Malabsorption syndrome)
- Pliha (Splenic disease)
- Udara (Diseases of abdomen/ enlargement of abdomen)
- Krimi (Helminthiasis/Worm infestation)
- Diseases of liver
- Kapharoga (Disease due to Kapha dosha)
- Kasa (Cough)
- Shvasa (Dyspnoea/Asthma)
- Jvara (Fever)
- Raktapitta (Bleeding disorder)
- Prameha (Urinary disorders)
- Burning urination
- Retention of urine
- Renal diseases
- Pandu (Anemia)
- Kesha Patana (Falling of hair)
- Tvagroga (Skin disease)
- Jara (Senility/Progeriasis)
- Napunsakata (Impotency)
- Low sperm count
- Improving fertility and vigour
- Sexual weakness
- Kushtha (Diseases of skin)
- Granthi (Cyst), Visha
Abhrak Bhasma dosage should not exceed from 750 mg per day in adults and 250 mg per day in children under age 10.
- children Age 0 to 1 year-15 mg to 30 mg twice a day
- Age group 1 to 10 year-30 mg to 125 mg twice a day
- Dosage in Adults-125 mg to 250 mg twice a day or thrice a day
Precautions with Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma
This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
Overdosage may cause severe side effects.
It should be very carefully used during pregnancy, lactation and in children, only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Terms and Conditions
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.