Restores normal uterine functions & rhythm of menstrual cycle.Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding, Menorrhagia, Metrorrhagia, Metropathia haemorrhagica, Pubertal and Menopausal bleeding etc.
About Alarsin Ayapon Tablets
Benefits and Advantages of using Ayapon Tablets :
In General and Dental Practice : Immediate use of Ayapon is effective, practically convenient and safe to the patient and physician.
Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding( DUB) : no extra care is needed for dosage control, adjustment and duration of treatment as is the case with hormones. Restores normal uterine functions & rhythm of menstrual cycle.
- Non-toxic, non-hormonal, No contra-indications.
- Can be safely recommended in all age groups.
- No withdrawal bleeding. No thromboembolic phenomenon or migraine.
- No danger of carcinoma even in prolonged use.
Capillary haemorrhages in any part of the body : Bleeding gums, Piles, Epistaxis, Purpura, Haematemesis, Haemoptysis : 2 tabs three times a day till bleeding is controlled. Then as and when required.
Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding : Menorrhagia, Metrorrhagia, Metropathia haemorrhagica, Pubertal and Menopausal bleeding etc. : 2 tabs three or four times a day till bleeding is controlled. Then 2 tabs twice a day for 3 months to restore normal rhythm of menstrual cycle.
Post-abortion, puerperal and D & C Bleeding : 2 tabs. thrice a day from the day loop is inserted for two weeks. Then 2 tabs twice a day for 1-2 months.
Bleeding after loop (IUCD) insertion : 2 tabs thrice a day from the day loop is inserted for two weeks. Then 2 tabs twice a day starting 5 days before the expected date of menstruation and continue during menses. Treatment to be repeated for 2-3 cycles.
Chronic & Resistant cases : To derive full benefit of the treatment, continue Ayapon 2 tabs, thrice a day for 3 months.
Supportive Therapy : Ayapon 1-2 tabs thrice a day is excellent supportive therapy to hormonal and surgical measures.
Ayapon Tablets is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine, used in treatment of Bleeding gums, piles, epistaxis, etc
Ayapon Tablets uses: As per the manufacturers claims, it is indicated in Ayurvedic treatment of Bleeding gums, piles, epistaxis, Haemoptysis, purpura and dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
Effect on Tridosha Balances Pitta.
Presentation : 100 tablets
Ayapon Tablets Ingredients:
- Each tablet contains
- Jivanti Leptadenia reticulata 90 mg
- Kamboji 90 mg
- Ayapana Eupatorium triplinerve Vahl. 60 mg
- Ashoka Bark of Saraca indica 60 mg,
- Nagakeshara Mesua ferrea 30 mg
- Godanti Bhasma 30 mg
- Excipients quantity sufficient
Side effects and precautions:
- It is better to take this medicine under medical supervision.
- Children, pregnant ladies and lactating mothers should take this medicine only under medical supervision.
- Over-dosage or taking medicine for a longer period of time, than prescribed may delayed periods in women.
- keep out of reach and sight of children.Store in a cool dry place.
- Take this medicine only till the prescribed time, in the prescribed dose only.
Dosages : In non-malignant DUB Cases : which prove resistant to extensive hormonal treatment and D & C, with 3-4 months of Ayapon treatment Hysterectomy can be avoided in Majority of the cases.
Dose : 2 tabs 3-4 times a day for 3-4 months.