Lukoskin oral liquid uses in white Discoloration/Patches on Skin, Vitiligo
4.5 (cm) x 4.5 (cm) x 11.7 (cm)
About Aimil Lukoskin Oral Drops
Lukoskin Vitiligo or Leucoderma is an idiopathic acquired disorder of the skin, which causes pigmentary disfigurement mostly in dark-skinned individuals. Patients with vitiligo develop white spots in the skin with varying size and location. These spots occur when pigment cells or melanocytes are destroyed and or pigment melanin can no longer be produced
- Stimulates melanin synthesis
- Skin Photo-sensitizer
- Improves auto-immune system
- Checks secondary infection
- Lukoskin is a blend of natural resources and hence has been found to be safe. It a devoid of side effects such as shrinkage and strain on the skin, severe sun burn, hyper pigmentation, hyperkeratosis, nausea, vomiting and abnormal hair growth.
- Lukoskin being a polyherbal formulation, inhibits the development of cataract, which may result in the patients of Vitilgo
- Lukoskin also improves the texture of skin.
- White Patches on Skin (Depigmentation).
How To Use
- Oral Drops : Adults – 1 ml. to be taken twice a day after major meals, diluted in 150 ml. – 200 ml. water
- Children – 0.5 ml. to be taken twice a day after major meals, diluted in 150 ml. – 200 ml. water or as directed by the Physician.
- People with diabetes and hypertension should take lukoskin syrup under medical supervision.
- Keep away from the reach of the children.
- Keep in cool and dry place.
- The medicine should be taken after medical consultation in case of pregnancy and lactating women.
We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.