Relief from Painful and Bleeding Piles, Constipation, Burning Anus
Pilex Drops, pile dropProperties
Dimensions 3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 8.6 (cm)
Indication of REPL Pilelex Piles Drops
- Painful and Bleeding piles.
- It is very much effective in swollen piles, constipation, with rectal pain.
- Bleeding and Burning in anus.
- Tearing violent pain during and after blind piles
- Pain in back and diarrhoea.
Composition of Pilelex Piles Drops
- Muriatic Acid: It is indicated for Haemorrhoids which is most sensitive to all touch; even sheet of toilet paper is painful. Anal itching and prolapsus ani while urinating. Haemorrhoids during pregnancy; bluish, hot with violent stitches.
- Hamamelis Virginiana: Anus feels sore and raw. Haemorrhoids, bleeding profusely, with soreness.
- Aesculus Hipp. : Haemorrhoids, with sharp shooting pains up the back; blind and bleeding; worse during climacteric.
- Nux vomica: Constriction of rectum relieved by it.
- Aloe Soc: Hæmorrhoids protrude like grapes; very sore and tender; better cold water application. Burning in anus and rectum
- Calcarea Fluor: It is indicated in Itching of anus. Fissure of the anus, and intensely sore crack near the lower end of the bowel. Bleeding haemorrhoids. Itching of anus as from pin-worms. Internal or blind piles frequently, with pain in back, generally far down on the sacrum, and constipation.
- Collinsonia: Painful bleeding piles is relieved by it.
- Acid nitricum: Indicated for Haemorrhages from bowels, profuse, bright. Prolapsus ani. Haemorrhoids bleed easily.
- Paeonia off : It is indicated for in Biting, itching in anus; orifice swollen. Burning in anus after stool; then internal chilliness. Fistula ani, diarrhśa, with anal burning and internal chilliness. Painful ulcer, oozing offensive moisture on perineum. Haemorrhoids, fissures, ulceration of anus and perineum, purple, covered with crusts
- Thuja occ : Indicated in Piles swollen; pain worse sitting, with stitching, burning pains at the anus. Anus fissured; painful to touch with warts.
15 to 20 drops in 1/4th cup of water thrice a day for 3 months.Precautions while using REPL Pilelex Piles Drops
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use. Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.